Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My First DOC Post

Dear DOC,

Well, this is my attempt at becoming a part of the DOC (Diabetic Online Community). I have to say, it is quite intimidating. So many of  you are such thoughtful and elegant writers.

While I have the layout "laid out", not all my tabs have been completed. I take that back...the tabs have been completed, but the pages they represent have not been written! Hopefully I'll take care of that soon.

We have been walking this crazy path since May 2009. We have learned a lot, but I can tell by what I read on your blogs that there is SO much more to learn! I look forward to being a more involved member of the DOC.

You have already (unknowingly) been such a great encouragement to me. I hope I can use this blog to encourage others too!

With great anticipation (& a bit of anxiety),
Me

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Welcome to the blogger club! Your blog looks wonderful. I look forward to getting to know you and your adorable family!

    ReplyDelete