Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dangers, Toils & Snares...

This evening, Joyful Monkey brought tears to her Mama's eyes. She was singing Amazing Grace at the piano while Papa played. The third verse really caught my attention. I'm not sure I had thought of it through the eyes of T1D before. Her sweet little voice, singing the truth of her life, was just too sweet.

"Through many dangers, toils & snares...I have already come.
'Tis grace that brought me safe thus far, and grace will lead me home."

So small and yet she's already been through so much. Sometimes, our journey with T1D makes the truths we know, even more meaningful.

The day has been pretty crazy, but ending it this way is precious. Yes, it's been a good day.

Thank you Lord, for the grace you give us each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment